Welcome to Big Creek Lumber!
Thank you for choosing Big Creek Lumber to supply your lumber and building material needs. Congratulations on your new account and we look forward to working with you. From the time that we opened our company in 1946, our customers have been behind our success and growth. We strive every day to repay their loyalty by providing high-quality materials and exceptional service.
We’d like to welcome you to our dedicated customer resource page. Customers are our highest priority. If you have any questions please email or call our Customer Service Department directly at (831) 761-7912 and we’re happy to assist you.
- Shop Accounts: When you are issued an account, we give you a Shop account which is to be used for miscellaneous purchases only. It is required to set up separate jobs for each property where you are working. Job accounts have much higher credit limits. This can be done by filling out our Job Set-Up Form
- Payment Terms: We offer a 1% discount for payments made by cash or check and received by the 10th of the following month. Payment is due in full by the 25th of each month. Credit card payments are accepted without discount.
- Statements: Statements are emailed or mailed after the 25th of the month.
- Online Account Access: Log into to your account online from anywhere using this URL: http://www.bigcreeklumber.com/accounts While you are logged in, look at your current balance, past statements or make an online payment.
- Locations: We have five retail locations and you may use your account at any of our locations.
- Sales Assistance: We have many knowledgeable employees who are willing to help you locate the best products for your projects. We also offer outside sales service and deliveries. Inquire with your local branch today for more information.
- Privacy: Your privacy is important to us; learn more by visiting our website: https://bigcreeklumber.com/ccpa/
Remote Shopping & Payment Options
- Online Self Service Quoting: We’ve recently launched our Online Quoting tool. This is preliminary and will eventually allow you to complete purchases online. Right now, it is primarily for quoting purposes. Check out our Online Quoting for yourself.
- Website Quote Requests: Have a list and want a quote emailed back to you? Click here and your local branch will assist.
- Pay Your Statements Online: Log into your Account and pay via ACH or Credit Card. Please note if you pay via ACH, it is like a check and you are still eligible for the 1% discount.
- Product Research: We have an online eShowroom where you can learn more about individual products, technical specifications and much more.
- Website: Visit our website to learn more about Big Creek Lumber and what we offer.
For You and Your Customers
- Preliminary Notices: We do send out preliminary notices to protect you and your customers. These statements look very “official” and we have written a brochure to clarify the purpose and why they are beneficial. Preliminary Notice Brochure and our Preliminary Notice Brochure in Spanish
- Additional Resources: Check out our product plans, Prop 65 Information, Design Information and Technical Information. Visit our Resource Page.
- Big Creek Lumber Line Card: Check out our current product lines. Line Card
- Project Showcase: Do you have a project you are particularly proud of? We can feature it on our website. Visit our Project Showcase webpage for more information.
Keeping in Touch
- Monthly Newsletter: To receive our monthly newsletter and other news, click here and hit send from the email address that you’d like to sign up for our newsletter.
- Check out our Social Media: We have Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram Pages.
- Email Address: Please add our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your contacts list to help prevent our emails from going into Spam folders.