Half Moon Bay & Paso Robles, CA
Current opening for a Lumber & Building Materials Salesperson.
- Perform inside sales with contractors, homeowners and walk-in customers on the phone and in the store.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Determine customer needs, quote prices and take customer orders for both delivery and will call.
- Generate special orders as needed.
- Effectively purchase material for customer orders.
- Achieve individual and branch sales goals by tracking quotes and calling customers to close sales.
- Good practical knowledge of building materials and construction terminology.
- Ability to work effectively with others to obtain a high level of customer satisfaction and promote Big Creek’s image in a positive manner.
- Outstanding phone skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Positive, personable, professional attitude.
- Ability to deal with interruptions without losing focus on a specific task that needs to be done.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. from the ground into the bed of a standard size pick-up truck.
- Good basic computer skills.
- The ideal candidate has a passion for sales and customer service as well as an interest in construction.
- Bilingual English/Spanish ideal, but not required.
Full-time position with benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your cover letter identifying the position you are interested in and your resume or completed job application to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 866-828-4171.