Revised: July 26, 2021
We collect data regarding our products, services and website to improve our customer experience. When your Personal Data is used to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, open an account, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, it is implied that you consent to our collection of Personal Data and use of it for that specific reason.
When you conduct business with Big Creek Lumber Company, we may ask you to provide us with Personal Data. The categories of Personal Data vary by requested action and may include, but are not limited to:
- Email address
- First name & last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, City, ZIP/Postal code
- Assessor’s parcel number (APN)
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license number
- Credit card number
- Lender information
- Trade references
- Bank account number & bank routing number
- Third-party references (TRW, Experian & others)
- Usage data
We maintain physical, electronic and administrative safeguards created to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access. Our employees and vendors are authorized to access your Personal Data for legitimate business purposes.
Up to two times in a twelve-month period, you may request that we disclose to you the Personal Data that we have on file about you. You also may request that your Personal Data be deleted.
Data that may be requested includes:
- Personal Data collected about you
- Sources from which Personal Data is collected
- Purpose for collecting or disclosing such Personal Data
To exercise this option you must contact us via email at email@example.com or via toll phone number: 1-877-374-1949. Upon receiving the request, Big Creek Lumber Company will verify the identity of the requestor or agent and upon verification will respond in a timely manner as outlined by law.
Under no circumstances will we provide any of the following information, including but not limited to:
- Any Personal Data that risks the security of the information requested
- Social Security numbers
- Account passwords
- Security questions & answers
When fielding data deletion requests, Big Creek Lumber Company is not required to delete information necessary to:
- Complete the transaction where the Personal Data was collected
- Provide a good or service you requested or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you
- Perform a contract between you and us
- Maintain system integrity and security, and protect against fraud and illegality
- Process your Personal Data internally within the context in which you provided it
- Notify you of warranty or recall issues
When you request information regarding your Personal Data that Big Creek Lumber Company has on file, we shall not discriminate or retaliate against you for such a request.
Changes to California Consumer Privacy Act Policy
Big Creek Lumber Company reserves the right to amend this CCPA Policy at any time, for any reason, without notice, other than the posting of the amended CCPA Policy at this website. You should check our website regularly to view our current CCPA Policy that is in effect and any updates that may have been made to it. With regard to most current version, the date this CCPA Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the policy.