- Show up to work with a smile on your face, eager to tackle the day and excited to learn something new?
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Strive to succeed and put in the hard work to achieve your goals?
- Like to work at a company small enough that you can make a big impact yet large enough to offer stability and good-quality benefits?
- Want to be part of a team that is passionate about building outstanding long-term customer relationships?
- Like to produce and sell materials that help people build their dreams (literally)?
- Get tired of wearing and suit and tie (or heels) and long to work in a fun, high energy, fast paced, casual yet professional environment where you can wear jeans 5 days a week?
- Want to be part of an organization that contributes to the local community?
- Care about sustainability and want to be part of a company that is a leader in responsible forest management?
- Want to work for a company that values family and will work with you to create balance in your life?
- Want to contribute to the legacy of a well-established, family-owned business?
Big Creek Lumber Company might be a good career choice for you. We seek engaged, motivated individuals interested in producing quality products and developing strong partnerships with our customers to create business success. We provide an informal yet professional work environment, stressing safety, collaboration and excellent customer service. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, skills development and professional growth opportunities. Many of our key employees have worked up through the ranks and developed successful careers in the lumber and forest products industries with Big Creek.
Many of our key employees have worked up through the ranks and developed successful careers in the lumber and forest products industries with Big Creek.
Big Creek is a family-owned and operated lumber and building materials provider serving professional builders and homeowners in Central California since 1946. We operate three distinct business entities comprised of our Retail Division, Sawmill and Wholesale Division, and Forestry Division. At the foundation of our business practices is respect; respect for the natural environments in which we manage and harvest timber, respect for our customers and the communities we serve, and respect for the talents and contributions of our employees. We value our reputation for pioneering and implementing progressive logging and forest stewardship practices, providing our customers with first class customer service and producing redwood products without peer in the industry.
We hope you will consider joining us for one of the positions currently open or keep us in mind as a future employer.