We’re increasing our hours starting Monday, 6/29. All Branches will be open from 7am – 5pm Monday-Friday. Our Half Moon Bay, Santa Cruz and Watsonville branches are now open on Saturdays while our Atwater and Paso Robles branches remain closed on Saturdays. Our Santa Cruz and Half Moon Bay Branches are open from 8am-1pm on Saturdays and our Watsonville Branch is open from 7am-Noon on Saturdays.
Recently the state of California has started requiring face masks while shopping and and we ask that everyone comply. As a company we have rolled out extensive health and safety plans.
We are grateful for our customers and our community. Thank you!
During these extraordinary times, we’re grateful to be the local essential building materials supplier for our communities.
Our Half Moon Bay, Santa Cruz and Watsonville branches are now open on Saturdays from 8am-1pm and all branches are open Monday-Friday from 7am-4pm. We will keep you updated as we shift back to our regular hours.
We ask that all customers follow local and county guidelines and regulations for safety when visiting our branches. As a company we have rolled out extensive health and safety plans.
We are thankful for our community and our customers. We appreciate our partnerships and look forward to working with you for many years into the future.
Did you know?
Restrictions will be removed to allow construction in Santa Cruz County on Saturday, 5/2 and in the Bay Area on Monday, 5/4. Under these new orders the counties require construction companies to create and follow a “Construction Project Distancing Protocol”.
The protocol requirements vary by county and more information is available on county health pages or use the links on Big Creek’s Public health page: www.bigcreeklumber.com/publichealth
Big Creek is still considered an essential business and will remain open. We’re temporarily offering free deliveries on phone-in, local, non-rush retail orders.
We prioritize the safety of our community and are prepared to follow Construction Project Distancing Protocols at job sites.
Did you know?
Did you know? At 11:59 PM on Friday, 04/24/2020, Santa Cruz County joins San Mateo County in requiring residents to wear face coverings while visiting businesses. Local laws also mandate that we can only service customers wearing face coverings in our stores in Half Moon Bay, Santa Cruz or Watsonville. Thank you for your compliance and we look forward to serving you soon!
Please note: Cloth face coverings should not be placed on children younger than 2 years of age, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the cover without assistance.
NEW Online Quoting
We have a new Online Quoting tool for account holders to get quotes anytime, anywhere! This system is being rolled out to provide a virtual customer service option. Over time it will develop into a robust shopping tool with additional features.
- We’re offering a $25 discount on your first Online Quoting order! When placing the order simply mention Coupon Code: ONLINE25
- We’re also temporarily offering FREE deliveries on local, non-rush retail orders.
- Please reach out to your local Big Creek Lumber store for additional information.
- Log into your Big Creek Lumber customer account.
- For detailed directions click on the “Help” button to the upper right.
- Search and select items to be quoted and submit quote.
- A Big Creek Sales Rep will contact you during regular business hours with quote details, availability, delivery information and payment options.
Need an account or assistance? Call or email our Customer Service Department at (831) 761-7912 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know?
- Many counties in the Bay Area have issued new, more restrictive public health orders.
- Under these new orders, Big Creek is still considered an essential business and will remain open for business.
- The new orders do significantly narrow the definition of essential construction.
Big Creek Lumber is dedicated to do our part to keep our community safe during these challenging times and encourages everyone to comply with these regulations. Visit our dedicated webpage to reference the latest State and Local Covid-19 Orders, Rules and Regulations: www.bigcreeklumber.com/publichealth
What’s considered essential construction in Santa Cruz & San Mateo County (as of 3/31/20):
- Projects immediately necessary for the maintenance, operation or repair of Essential Infrastructure (for example: airports, roads, utilities including water, gas, electricity, sewer, solid waste disposal, etc)
- Projects associated with Healthcare Operations
- Affordable housing
- Public works projects
- Shelters or temporary housing for people who are homeless, elderly, economically disadvantaged or have special needs
- Construction necessary to ensure that existing construction sites that have been shut down under the order are left in a safe and secure, but only to the extent necessary to do so
- Construction or repair necessary to ensure that residences or buildings are safe, secure or habitable to the extent such repairs cannot be reasonably delayed.
Please join us in following these health regulations and putting health first.
Free Deliveries & Will Call Options
With California’s “Stay at Home Order”, we plan to remain open until further notice. By order, we are being “strongly encouraged to remain open”.
We supply the essential building materials and supplies to maintain and build homes, and to support other essential infrastructure and businesses. To help encourage sheltering in place, we’re temporarily offering free delivery for local call-in orders. Please help by placing your order as far in advance as possible.
- FREE deliveries on phone-in, local, non-rush orders.
- Will Call orders: no need to come inside, we will bring your order out to you.
Temporary Store Hours:
- Monday – Friday, 7am – 4pm
- Closed Saturday & Sunday
In order to protect you and our employees, if you have a fever, cough, are feeling sick or recently exposed please stay home and take care of yourself. Thank you for being a valued Big Creek Lumber Customer.
Branch Update & Temporary Hours
Thank you for being a valued Big Creek Lumber Customer. With California’s “Stay at Home Order”, we would like to assure you that we plan to remain open until further notice. We supply the essential building materials and supplies to maintain and build homes, and to support other essential infrastructure and businesses. By order, we are being “strongly encouraged to remain open”.
We plan to continue to provide the goods and services that support your businesses and projects, while adhering to the recommendations put forth by health officials. We have temporarily shifted our store hours to meet staffing needs and encourage you to consider utilizing our other shopping options.
Temporary Store Hours:
Monday – Friday, 7am – 4pm
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Other Shopping Options:
Will Call: Call your local branch, place your order and we will bring it to your car.
Delivery: Call your local branch, place your order and we will deliver it.
Request a Quote Online: Click Here
In order to protect you and our employees, if you have a fever, cough, are feeling sick or recently were exposed, please stay home and take care of yourself. While visiting our branches, we ask you to partner with us in practicing good hygiene, consistent hand washing, covering your mouth while coughing or sneezing and physical distancing (six feet minimum). We appreciate your partnership and having you as a customer.
Dear Big Creek Customers:
With the arrival of the Corona virus (COVID-19) to Central California, Big Creek is taking pro-active steps to do our part to slow the spread of this virus. The steps we are taking are to keep you and our employees healthy while serving your needs include:
- Requiring employees with symptoms of fever or cough to stay at home until completely symptom free.
- Following all CDC quarantine guidelines.
- Expecting all employees to follow CDC hygiene recommendations when at work and home.
- Performing additional cleaning around shared surfaces.
- Closely monitoring the availability of the products we sell.
In order to help minimize the risk of transmission and alleviate the financial strain these measures may put upon our employees, Big Creek Lumber has pledged to provide an additional two weeks of paid time off to our employees so they can properly take care of themselves or a loved one.
Please do your part:
- Do not enter our store or handle inventory if you have a cough or fever. We will be happy to find an alternative way to provide you with service.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often.
- If we are short staffed due to school closures or quarantines, have patience with our employees. They will be working hard to provide you with the best service they can.
- So that your business or project is not negatively affected, please consider giving us additional lead time to fill your order.
- Make your payments to us via on-line checks (www.bigcreeklumber.com/checkpayments) rather than via paper checks or in store credit card payments.
If we all do our part, we will help protect our community health. Big Creek will do its best to minimize service disruptions and shortages.
Wishing you good health,
Janet M. Webb